Hi I’m Rian and I’m the Managing Director at Qualified Today. After working as a Training Advisor for some of the largest construction companies in the world, on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the country I realised there was a need for an easier RPL and Skills Recognition Process.
After managing hundreds of apprentices and trainees through their certification programs I realised many of these workers already had the skills required to obtain their chosen qualification. By refining the RPL process we were able to help those candidates gain their qualification much faster without having to re teach what was already known.
With our collective years of experience of Training & Assessment and our streamlined RPL Process you can be sure that your career and your qualification are in safe hands with Qualified Today.
do you need?
- RPL, Skills Recognition Or A Trade Upgrade?
- A Pay-Rise But Need The Certification?
- A New Job But Want Recognition Of Your Existing Skill Set?
- Have You Been Working As A Trades Assistant & Want Your Skills Recognised?
- Have You Moved To Australia & Need Your Overseas Qualification Recognised?
- Are You An Employer Looking To Get Your Workers Skills Recognised?
- We Guarantee Quick Turnaround Times On Your Certification
- Fast, Reliable & Price Competitive Service
- Free Pre-Assessment Of Your Skills
- You Will Deal With Us Directly – We Are The Trainers And Assessor's
- Because We Are Australia’s Trade Skills Specialists
the rpl process
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a Government Endorsed Process for giving candidates credit for skills, knowledge and experience gained through working and learning.
Step 1 - Free Skills Assessment: Qualified Today will conduct a free skills assessment with you to determine your eligibility for RPL and any gap training that my be required. We love hearing about peoples motivations, work skills and experience!
Step 2 - Gathering Evidence: By completing an RPL Kit and submitting all your evidence such as photos, videos, references, work samples, previous studies etc we aim to get a good sample of your work skills and knowledge.
Step 3 - Skills Check: We will need to validate the RPL process by assessing your skills. This can be undertaken by either theory or practical assessments or both, depending on what is required.
Step 4 - Obtain your qualification! All of our training is Nationally Recognised by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and certificates are delivered through our Nationally Recognised partner RTOs.